Thursday, March 11, 2010

RBL NUDES FROM RECENT SALE

elllllooooo! So Rescue Beauty Lounge had a sale recently for 7 polishes for 50 dollars. These polishes are being discontinued, so I figured what the heck. Her shipping rates have gone down (which I love) and the package came in 3 days, The sale included: Sheer Natural, Lulu, Opaque Pink, Pink Shimmer, Sheer Pink, Square Pants and Ani. I knew for a fact that I would love 3 out of 7 (Ani, Squarepants, and Lulu), to my surprise I loved all but 2: Sheer Pink and Square pants..............I know your thinking "Square pants"? How could she not love it. For whatever reason, it looked horrible, will have swatches soon. But for now................


OPAQUE PINK , RBL 3 COATS


I really liked this polish, it didn't send me over the edge like usual, but it's a great nude for the stash none the less.


SHEER NATURAL, RBL 3 coats
FLASH

NO FLASH

To be honest I like this color, BUT I have no use for this color. I think this is perfect for that person who is afraid of color polish so they always wear nothing on their short nails. Maybe once I start my nail designs this will come in use. But it's definitely a polish that gets lost in your stash and once you remembered you have it, you wear it out of guilt.



1 comment:

  1. I'll take the Sheer Pink off your hands.

    (And the Sheer Natural if you want - the last part of what you wrote was funny. :-) )

    I don't know *what* I was thinking when I got the notice for the sale, but I didn't realize the sale was for polishes that were being discontinued. (I know, I know ...)
    Just when I'd found something that worked. So please do let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger