Monday, July 11, 2011

Orly Happy Go Lucky "Fresh" with China Glaze Latticed Lilac

Hello Ladies, Hope you had a great weekend. I had a GREAT one. The hubby and I got invited to a dinner party and of course the question "what nail color should I wear?" pops into my head. I stopped by Sally beauty supply and picked up this lovely green from Orly and decided to try a new crackle polish. Here are the pics.  Enjoy! Happy MONDAY!

These two together are awesome!


Please excuse my M&M pajamas! lol!

Its not a neon green, it a nice bright green creme, and the application was perfect.
This was 2 coats

I like the new sparkle crackle polish, this one is a keeper and it can go with so many different colors, Light or dark


Thanks for viewing!




5 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, how have you been. Good to see you are blogging again *-*

    Your mani is beautiful. Love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have thought of putting these two colours together myself, but it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger