Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NOTD:ORLY Androgynie............

Hello Ladies! Hope you are having a great week. To get ready for my hump day I decided to spice it up with a polish from Orly's 2011 holiday collection called Androgynie. The name is a killer to say and the polish is a killer color in the bottle! I had to get this color IMMEDIATELY! Androgynie is a black/dark green (in sunlight) jelly polish with micro-fine gold and holo shimmer and larger green, blue, and gold hex holo-glitter.........sounds great huh? The color is, but the formula, IMO isn't. It was very hard to work with, all the glitter is at the bottom of the bottle. Just a mess. It usually takes me 15 minutes to do a mani and this took me an hour. None the less, I have photos to show.............2 coats!




Thanks for viewing! MUAH!

2 comments:

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger