Monday, May 10, 2010

Bon Voyage................"See You Soon" and my other Sinful color hauls!



Hello Ladies, I hope all you mothers enjoyed your Mothers Day Festivities! I went to Walgreens to track down a bottle of Sally Hansen HT (Hidden Treasure) but had not luck at all!  BUT I did find 4 racks of Sinful polishes.  This is my new obsession..............great polish for a cheap buy!  Who can beat that?  So I bagged "See You Soon" and awesome blue green with tiny sparkles,  "Innocent" a creme light green,  like granny apple green,  and the infamous "Mint Apple"........... I only have swatches of "See You Soon".................... I will swatch the others later.  I am off to another Walgreens store...............WISH ME LUCK!

The beauties: (L-R Innocent, See You Soon, and Mint Apple)


"See You Soon" with room light, such a beauty


Close up of sparkle.........


Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm in LOVE!


ENJOY!

And again please enter my giveaway! For more info click HERE

3 comments:

  1. I love sinfuls and you can't beat the price. Very pretty mani. I finally found HT at my Walgreens then this morning I was in Walmart and they had it there too. You will find it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so going to have to pick up See you Soon... it's amazing! I wasn't really looking for Hidden Treasure but found it at Rite Aide lol. I'm sure you will find it very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies, but I am done with my search, I think once I stop looking it will fall in my lap!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger