Saturday, September 24, 2011

Crown me, I'm a lady!

Hello Ladies!  Starbucks is my new best friend! I have been shopping lately.  Not for clothes but my third best thing.........Polish.  I saw some color from Essie that gave me a funny tingling feeling.  Which meant my pockets would suffer.  So I purchased Essie Lady Like and Power Clutch.  Lady like is different,  but honestly I feel like it's a color my mom would like (and that's not good because she sticks to the same colors year after year).  It appears pink in the bottle,  but comes off mauve in real nail life.  I have to try it again to see if it will grow on me.  But I decided to shake it up by adding OPI's Crown me Already to add some life to it!  OPI Crown Me Already is a HOT glitter polish! Chunky and micro combined!  I am looking forward to all the glitter polish in the Muppets collection.  Hope you like it! 2 coats of each!  Enjoy!










Thanks for Viewing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger