Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Celebrity nails! Over the years I have noticed some celebrity with wacky designs and very NICE nails. One of my favorites is Katy Perry. I like her music, and her nails are always flyyyyyyyyy! She dances to her own drum, and I can dig that:-)



These are fabulous! I may do these for the summer, I don't know if I can afford Swarovski crystals for 10 fingers.........so I may just do 2 fingers on each hand for my future vacay!

She is so gorgeous, Ladies aren't these nails fabulous? This may be a Minx design.

Another Minx design, very pretty. I am interested in trying a Minx design, time will tell!
ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. I agree totally, I love that fact that she makes having painted nails FUN again! I love her "manicure swag"..so hot!

    FYI...the Swarovski manicure would be incredibly expensive..on her thump alone is over 70 crystals..OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Liberty of London-esque Minx is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I just got nails just like the "swarvoki crystals" one but I only had them on my ring fingers, had all nails black, and ring fingers white! I got SOOO many compliments! I think you should try it.

    Check out my blog and please subscribe!

    Labelfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger