Thursday, April 15, 2010

Essie Resort Collection "Lapis of Luxury and Turquoise & Caicos"

I Haven't purchase an Essie nail polish in a very long time, so when I saw these gorgeous colors I wanted to try them out. Honestly, I only liked these two colors out of the whole collection. Here are the swatches.........................

Lapis of Luxury, very nice light blue creme. Reminds me of a powder blue color more than baby blue. 3 COATS




And the infamous Turquoise and Caicos, a creme green. Some say aqua, I say light teal. 3 COATS




OK, honestly these colors are nice........But I wasn't crazy about them. Hot and Spicey rocked my world, but these were just .......pretty! Your thoughts?

ENJOY! And please follow for future blog posts!

9 comments:

  1. I love the shape of your nails! They make every polish look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those 2 essies! They look great on you! You have gorgeous beautiful nailbeds :)

    I'll put you on my blog list...pls do the same for me :)

    nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the two essies I wanted from this collection too. I think they are so gorgeous. Your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You choose the exact two I am lemming...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Adorepink Thanks!

    @ Jackie S. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these colors! I'm such a sucker for blues and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I just LOVE cremes!!!
    Like so, so freakn much! I love these.

    Check out my blog and please subscribe!

    Labelfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger