Saturday, October 8, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hello Ladies! I wanted to show my appreciation for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I do not know anyone personally who has dealt with this disease.  But I have a few associates who have encountered it and are now cancer free.  Breast cancer is a disease in which malignant(cancer) cells form in the tissues of the breast.  It is considered a heterogeneous disease—differing by individual,  age group,  and even the kinds of cells within the tumors themselves.  Obviously no woman or man wants to receive this diagnosis,  but hearing the words "breast cancer" doesn't always mean an end.  It can be the beginning of learning how to fight, getting the facts and finding hope. To all of you,  please do breast exams regularly, remember early detection is key. To all of my ladies who are dealing with this disease, FIGHT, it is not the end. And to my survivors,  I admire your strength!  I just chose some of my favorite pinks to honor these special women and this month. Enjoy!








Thanks for Subbing and Viewing!


2 comments:

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger