Saturday, October 29, 2011

Essie Brooch the Subject with OPI Pink Shatter

Hello Ladies!  Hope you all are doing well.  My job week was hectic.  But I still managed to find some time to do a mani.  In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Susan G. Komen for the Cure, OPI recently dropped their Pink Shatter.  It's a limited edition and its awesome!  I myself am a HUGE shatter, crackle, or whatever they wan to call it, fan.  I think it adds a special touch to any mani.  And all my nails look different each time I apply.  So I decided to use Essie and OPI pink shatter together,  and I am so glad I did because this mani rocks!  OPI Pink Shatter is a frosty medium pink color. Brooch the Subject is a light khaki nude creme, I am sucker for nude creme polish.  I wore it alone for two days and decided to throw the pink shatter on the spice it up.  Here is Brooch the Subject alone, 2coats:

such a lovely nude





Thanks for Viewing!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I've GOT to get Brooch the Subject! Looks great on you and I think it *might* just be my Perfect Nude! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger