Monday, October 10, 2011

NOTD:Rescue Beauty Lounge Plie..................(LOVE)

Hello Ladies! bThis weekend after taking off my Color Club polish fail, bI was looking for something different, ba flesh tone peachy pink color. bLow and behold I found PLIE by Rescue Beauty Lounge.  I am a HUGE RBL fan,  just cannot afford her polish, especially since it's not on the ground,  and you have to order online if you are not in NY.  BUT,  her polish is worth the wait.  I haven't used this in over 2 years and this polish applied like butter,  shined effortlessly and the minute I arrived at work.........."OMG you nails, where did you get that color?"  Never fails with RBL,  so her polishes are back on my favorite list with Illamasqua and Butter London trailing behind.  2  lovely coats!





Drool, I am so in love!

Thanks for following and viewing, Have a good night!

11 comments:

  1. I love when people ask me about my nails, haha. I miss my long nails, yours are BEAUTIFUL. And I also LOVE love love this color. It's a supremely pretty neutral color. I don't have any RBL colors because of the price, but maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay, I purchased this when she had a 50% off sale over 2 years ago, I doubt she will do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of Ji's polishes are always just amazing! Great swatches and a wonderful color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creamy and beautiful. I am lovin' that shade. But yeah, the price is a bit steep and I have yet to take the splurge. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good on you! I've never tried my bottle; I'm a bit afraid it won't go with my skintone. Guess I should just find out and move it along to someone new if it doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...this color! It made me gasp. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MotorCityMoxie You would love this color too, try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @KarenD try the color first, I have seen it on a few different skin tones, hey you have the bottle, put it to use! Please post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @B they are pricey, but for the color and wear, I would say a FEW bottles are worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger