Monday, October 24, 2011

NOTD:Butter London "Scoundrel"

Hello Ladies!  Happy Monday! Yes Monday's can be a drag,  but your alive and kicking!  I always use polish to brighten my mood.  So if your having a bad start, sip some caffeine and take a look.  Butter London is really climbing my polish favorites ladder. vI love their formula and their colors are unique. Ulta has a buy 2 get one free sale on this polish line and this was included in my haul. vScoundrel is a lilac creme with red undertones.  I used 2 coats with this beauty.



Sorry for the poor photos, my camera is going. UUGGHH!

Thanks for viewing!

6 comments:

  1. I gave you the Liebster Award on my blog! :)
    Post: http://forthesakeofgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this color! I just bought a similar one from Sinful Colors (first time buying the brand) and I hate it! This one looks great instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This puts me in the mindset of Essie Demure Vixen.....love those types of dusty pinks. They look great against african american skin tones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this color!!! Looks so pretty on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Evening, I've tagged you in a post giving you the Liebster Blog Award, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here!

Powered By Blogger